To find out what version of the software you are on log into the CoCreate app and click the info button on the bottom left hand side of the screen. There is a pop up window with the version number written in the bottom right hand corner. To update to a new version just click the link on the downloads page here and click on the app file. If a new version of the app is available it will install automatically.
- Added the ability to make a template of a whole session and share it with other users.
- Added the ability to duplicate sessions.
- Added thumbnails of workspaces that automatically update.
- Streamlined "loss of connectivity" messages and reconnection process.
- Added resize icon to assets and post-it notes to allow mouse users to resize objects.
- Multiple stability improvements.
Fixed an issue where users were being prevented from logging in (max logins reached) after being autologged out.
- Added the initials of other active users to the session icon on the dashboard.
- Increased display quality of pdf files.
- Added the ability to duplicate workspaces.
- Fixed issues relating to reloading a workspace after the PC had gone to sleep.
- Fixed an issue with images appearing rotated when opened.
- Fixed an issue where archived workspaces were still being displayed to other connected users.
- Fixed an issue causing crashing when you toggled in and out of full screen quickly.
- Fixed an issue preventing sessions from being deleted.
Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a crash when navigating back to the dashboard page from the session page.
Fixed issue with opening large pdf’s before they have been fully processed after upload.
Beta Test first release